Boyup Brook Accommodation, hosts a 4 bedroom Cottage for short or long term stays. Set on 9 acres this beautifully restored, fully equipped country cottage, overlooks the beautiful Blackwood River Valley offering a scenic escape with all the comforts of home.
Relax, on the large verandah while enjoying fresh country air and rural views over the Blackwood Valley.
In winter, the log fire adds warmth and atmosphere, ideal for snuggling up with a good book and a glass of local wine.
“We really enjoyed our 3 nights in Tulip Cottage.
Everything is so clean, and the cottage has all that you will need, and more.
The fire was lit when we arrived, so very enjoyable right from the start.
The cottage has got great views across rolling hills and farm land, and situated a short drive from the town centre.”
- Four Bedrooms: 1 Queen, 2 Doubles, Twin single, with all Linen Supplied
- NBN Wifi
- Electric Blankets
- Microwave Oven
- Gas Stove and Oven
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Air Conditioner in living area
- TV, Video and DVD
- Newly Installed Separate Shower
- Wood Fire, lit on arrival by hosts.
- North East Facing Front Verandah with rural views.